Thursday 12 July 2012

North By Northeast // The Wrap-up

Alright! I admit it! I failed you all!

It's true, I promised a more extensive outline of the North By Northeast music festival, but I just blew it. There were videos I took and they ended up on YouTube, but not on here. But, I will make it up to you by posting them now.

I also have additional footage I have yet to put online. It's coming, I promise. But, for now, enjoy these couple of videos because they're all fantastic performances.

Friends - Ideas on Ghosts
A song written about and dedicated to Samantha Urbani's deceased brother.



Oberhaufer - Haus
The indie darlings deliver one of many epic performances from the festival.



The Lumineers - Ain't Nobody's Problem But My Own
Perhaps the most infectious song I heard all festival. Dare to get that twang out of your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment